Whether you’re customizing jerseys online for your personal entertainment or making a full batch for your own team. Customized jerseys are the way to go as they can look however you and your team wants. With online customized jersey ordering services rising day by day, the market and variety of vendors is growing two folds. Odds are that it’s your first time ordering customizing jerseys online and you’re bound to be confused. That’s why this will be the ultimate guide for you when it comes to customizing your jerseys and placing orders.
1. Material- There’s a wide variety of material available to choose from, it all depends on the sport your team is playing and the need of the same. Preferably the quality of the material you choose should be rough and tough as sports are of a physical nature and need to go through wear and tear. Moreover the material should be comfortable as the players need to perform to their full potential. Material should be breathable as weather conditions could swing either way and must suit the climate to be played in.
2. Size- To make sure that your players perform their best, they need to wear the best. Measure each and every one of your players and take their size. Make sure it’s appropriate otherwise you might end up with loose fitting tops or tight bottoms which might hinder your players performance.
3. Color- Whenever your team will be talked about the first thing that everyone will think about is the team color. Choosing a good team color is very necessary as it will make or break your jersey. The color you’ll choose will be synonymous with your team and a good color can positively influence your team’s mood.
4. Personalization- You can personalize your jersey by applying your favorite number or your lucky number on the back along with your name or your favorite player’s name and if you’re getting jersey’s for your team then you can personalize it with their favorite numbers and names. You can even put on small logos of your sponsors etc.
5. Team Logo- The logo of your team must be well designed and well thought of. It must have a symbolic meaning and should be well placed. Ideally you should get your team logo embroidered instead of getting it printed on your jersey as it gives the logo a better and professional look.
6. Price- Always check the price on the site you’re ordering the jersey from and compare it with other online vendors as well. Try to stay within budget but don’t cut costs on the quality of your jersey as you don’t want it to tear easily.
Once you’ve finalized your design, material, team logo and its placement along with its color and different sizes of your players, you can place the order. Customizing jersey isn’t a difficult task but having some help the first time makes the task easier. Always make sure to keep in contact with the vendor so there’s no problems with your order and you get what you visualized.